Office of Student ServicesThe Student Services department serves as a liaison to the Special School District for special education services. The department is also responsible for 504 compliance, student records management, policy development, homeless student program, school counseling program, health services program, gifted identification, personal tuition program and the Voluntary Student Transfer Program. For information on the Student Services department, contact:
Robyn Wiens, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent of Student Services
Cameron Poole, Ed.D.
Chief Equity and Inclusion Officer/Title IX Coordinator
Assistant to the Assistant Superintendent of Student Services
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Special School District
- Contact Melissa Logan, SSD Area Coordinator, at 314-854-6041 or Kate Pavlisin, SSD Lead Teacher, at 314-854-6016.
- Special Education
- Student Records
- Attendance/CORE data
- At Risk Programming
- Greyhound Alternative Program (GAP)
- Contact Joyce Bell at 314-854-6798.
- Voluntary Transfer Program
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- Contact Crystal Jackson-Pierce, Administrative Assistant for Food Services, at 314-854-6642.
- Homeless Student Program
- Foster Care Liaison
- School Counseling Program
- Health Services Program
- Gifted Identification
- Personal Tuition Program